Saturday, April 7, 2007

MCAT preparation

Please stay tuned as I am refining my MCAT prep blog entry as we speak! I want to provide you with the MOST up-to-date information I can about preparing for the MCAT. It's no doubt that this test is very important to gaining acceptance to medical school. You must do your best. Even I got in with a 20!!! Don't let people sway you if you do poorly on the exam. Prepare, work hard, pick up a good work book and go to town! I will research some texts and tell you my top picks! Granted, I have no monetary gain from this. I just want you to beat my measly score! If you can do that - you stand a chance! Please keep me up-to-date on topics that you'd like to discuss. Until next time...take care and best of luck! I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Maggie Lowe said...

Logical reasoning and reading comprehension are the most important part in the MCAT Preparation. The older MCAT material is very helpful for the students preparing for MCAT Exam. Also take writing section very seriously as most of the students fails in this section..


Mcat Montreal