Thursday, April 12, 2007

New MCAT products

I know I've discussed MCAT preparation in the past, but now I will discuss specific books that I feel are necessary to doing well on the exam. Below, on the right hand said on this page, you'll find links to Kaplan products. Please take a look at them. I hand selected them because I feel they are most important in your preparation. I thumbed through the MCAT 45 book at the bookstore the other day and I really think many of you could find it helpful. It is packed full of useful information and the toughest questions that should get you the highest score possible. I wouldn't mess around with the MCAT. It's a HUGE part of your medical school application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to do well on the exam.

The other thing I'd highly recommend would be Kaplan's MCAT prep course. You can sign up for it from this site by clicking on its icon. It's easy and fast. Anyways, I think that for the money, this is your best bang for the buck! This program basically guarantees you a competitive score! How can you beat that!!?? Anyways, I just want to put a plug out there for some of my favorite products that Kaplan has to offer. I'd stick with the leader in test preparation for the MCAT - Kaplan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious...

http://www.putbobthroughmedschool.com

DOClass2007 said...

That's a neat idea! Too bad the poor ol chap has $9, far from the $30,000 he needs! C'mon people! Help the guy out! Or, you can help me! hehe ;-)