Monday, May 14, 2007

Just weeks till graduation...

So I'm almost a doctor. Wow! It's kinda scary to be honest with you. I mean the transition from student to resident to not smooth. In fact, it's jagged and rough because one moment you can get away with not knowing something to having to know everything all the time. Granted, I am looking forward to my long white coat and those initials after my name. It feels pretty cool to be honest with you. I know this is a pre-medical blog, but I wanted to take a minute to reflect on my final days as a medical student. I've been a student for so long it'll be nice to collect a paycheck. Many of you are far from this stage. Don't worry. I'll try my best to help you get there. Medical school is a long road with many difficult twists and turns. However, I am proof that if you work hard and stay focused on your goal of becoming a physician, anyone can do it! Best of luck!

No comments: