Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dr. 90210 is a DO!!!


Born in Florence, Italy, and raised in Tallahassee, Florida where he graduated from Florida State University High School, Dr. Will Kirby has a degree in Biology from Emory University – College of Arts & Sciences, which he received in 1995. He graduated with a medical degree from Nova Southeastern University – College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and did his first year of postgraduate medical training in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute in Miami Beach, Florida in 2001. His dermatology residency training took place in association with Western University/Pacific Hospital of Long Beach where he served as Chief Resident in the Department of Dermatology.

After winning the popular CBS reality show Big Brother in 2001, Dr. Kirby went on to host NBC's Love Shack, serve as a medical correspondent for Extra, and even guest star on daytime's most popular soap opera, The Young and The Restless.


Dr. Will Kirby at work in his practice.

A licensed physician in California since 2002, with Board Certification in Dermatology, Dr. Kirby's medical practice is limited to clinical and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Kirby currently appears as a featured physician on the fifth season of the number one show on E!, Dr. 90210, where he showcases his dermatology practice with an emphasis on facial cosmetic enhancement and complexion enrichment.

Dr. Will Kirby has an official fan site at www.drwillkirby.com where he frequently gets online for live chats and posts blogs about his television appearances and speaking engagements.

9 comments:

doctor_pimpin' said...

Thanks so much for your blog. It's very helpful. If you have time, read up on my blog: http://medstudentwannabe.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to get to med school. My GPA is not that high though, about 80% for cumulative. But my pre-reqs are low 71%. I don't know what my chnaces are. I still have to do the MCAT. What do you think?

GAME2P.COM said...

haha~nice blog, ok..always stay cool

DOClass2007 said...

Thanks for the comments. Please stop by again!

Medstudent,
I'm not sure what those percentages mean. Do as well as you can on the MCAT and you'll improve your chances. I recommend the Kaplan course.

medical schools sacramento said...

well its nice one .. i think its best source for students thanks for sharing i would like to share something about students guide line for their academic and professional life just visit http://www.sacramentomedicalschools.com/

Unknown said...

You have shared nice student's guide. It is helpful for students.

aisha said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
2001 Honda CRX AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

can you define any further medical schools? I am still in vague about the topic though.

aisha said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Subaru Impreza Turbocharger

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


Cosmetic Dentistry East Providence